You’re tired girl. I get it.
Between your kids, your spouse and your job, that’s enough to put anyone over the edge. But then there’s that little thing called chronic illness. Maybe you have Lyme disease. Or it might be called Fibro, CFS, MS or something else. The name doesn’t matter. What matters is that you’re feeling like crap.
Mental, spiritual, and physical doo-doo.
You DESPERATELY want to feel different. And you truly believe you can get there. But between soccer practice and scribbles on the wall, you can barely drag yourself off the floor, much less find the time to actually DO something to help yourself.
Your relationships have been suffering for awhile. And while you really really WANT to change that, you can’t quite find the energy to even go there.
And your kids. Well you’ve never loved anyone more. You love them so friekin’ much, you’d give anything to be able to raise them right. But by the time you get home you’re so stressed from work, you can’t calm down and you spend the night being nasty to everyone. You’re not giving them the life you’d planned on. And when you really think about it, you feel like a total failure of a parent.
I want you to know that it’s ok.
Ready to wake up to a new body?
It’s not going to happen tomorrow, but it IS going to happen if you’re willing to put in the work, commit to eating right, moving right, and opening your mind to all the possibilities that await you, you can change your body, and your life.
This is for you if you want to:
- Start feeling fabulous
- Stop focusing on your illness
- Feel happier more of the time
- Have relationships that excite you rather than dragging you down
- Make it easier to carry your screaming toddler or the endless baskets of laundry
- Sleep more and better
- Get more done when you’re awake
- Begin to move your body in a way that GIVES you energy instead of taking it away
- Have a body you love
When you commit to Loving Your Body, you’ll receive access to these fun goodies:
- An in-depth nutrition guide
- Guidance on alternative dietary protocols to enable you to find the exact right way of eating that works for YOU
- A 90 day strength training program that’s customizable to your unique needs
- Ongoing support and accountability delivered via my client-only Facebook group
- Daily motivation and mindset tools to help you love the body you have while you work on getting the body you want
- A community of women to bond with who are on similar journeys
- A 30-day supply of the superfood shake I use to boost my energy, my immune system, and modulate my hormones
Who this is not for:
- People who want a quick fix or a miracle – while I believe that every day is a miracle, you do have to put in the time and energy to make them happen
- People who are looking for a “cure”. You can thrive with whatever autoimmune disease you have and you may be able to reverse it, but this program won’t give you the cure. It WILL help you take your LIFE back.
- Negative Nancys and chronic complainers – there are enough of y’all trolling around the internet. Love Your Body is a safe and positive space where people who are struggling can truly heal. We can’t heal with a negative mindset. If you’re not willing to change yours then you’re not welcome in ours.
The year I got treated for Lyme disease, I spent $10,000 on my health. Some of you have spent less, and some of you have spent much, much more. It’s a trite saying, but it’s also the truth; If we don’t have our health, we don’t have anything.
I realized that if I got any sicker I wasn’t going to be able to work, and then I REALLY wouldn’t be able to afford the care I needed. So I bit the bullet and I did whatever I had to do to get myself well. I did EVERYTHING that was reasonably affordable and seemed relatively safe. When you spend money on your health, it is an INVESTMENT in you, your happiness, your abilities, and your future. The investment for the 30-day supply of the shake, individualized coaching, support, accountability, the strength-building program and mindset training is only $160. The benefits are beyond measure.
If you ARE ready for a major mindset pick-me-up, this IS for you. Book a 20 minute phone call to get started.
Q: I have food sensitivities. What are the ingredients? Is this gluten and dairy free?
A. Yes, your shake is free of all the top allergens including gluten, dairy, eggs, nuts, and soy and nightshades. Be sure to choose the vegan option at checkout.
Q. But I’m sick. I heard that I need rest and to avoid exercise right now.
A. Your illness is your REASON to take care of your body. Not your excuse. Much of what we suffer from makes our muscles weak. We need to USE them in order to build up strength. I will provide you a full set of instructions for getting started, going easy, and modifying whatever needs modification. There is very little cardio fitness done in this program because (A) we know you are tired, and (B) we know you need to build up your strength before a cardio program will be manageable for you. That said, there is one day of cardio on the schedule per week. If you’re very ill, you should replace that day with yoga or light stretching, or if you’re able, take a brisk walk.
Q. But I’m actually really sick. How will this interact with what I’m doing now?
You should never start any new program without clearance from your physician, and this one is no different. You will be changing your diet based on YOUR unique needs. There is no dogma, and no single right way to do it. Your diet and exercise program are completely adaptable to you. You may wish to move your body without weights or with just a soup can for resistance. Wherever you choose to start is up to you.
Q. What kind of treatments are involved?
A. This program is designed to strengthen and rejuvenate your mind and body. You will be adapting your lifestyle to enhance your overall quality of health and wellness. I am not a doctor and I don’t pretend to be. If you are looking for medical treatments, please see your physician.
Q. What’s in your superfood shake?
A. The shake is a propietary blend of proteins, adaptogenic herbs, phyto-nutrients, antioxidants, pre-biotics, probiotics and digestive enzymes. There is no sugar, no dairy and no gluten-containing ingredients.
Q. I don’t have an autoimmune disease. Will I be able to get anything out of this?
A. Absolutely! Having a healthy body & healthy mindset can transform your life, regardless of your starting point. The resources within the program are applicable to everyone, as is the coaching and support from people on a journey toward wellness. If you are a sufficient state of wellness you have a wide range of fitness programs to select from. And who knows, maybe you’ll find the answer to the belly bloat that’s been nagging you.
Click below to book your introductory phone call with me and let’s get started.